Customer Service Questions - Returns/Repairs
Should your require assistance in finding your parts, please give our tech support center a call at 1-800-262-4671 ext. 782.
If your battery has passed its two year warranty and needs replacing, we have instructional videos on how to replace them, and sell replacement batteries here at AnchorAudioParts.com.
Anchor Audio Warranty Information:
Anchor Audio products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the period of SIX (6) YEARS from the date of original purchase unless listed below, which are warranted for a period of TWO (2) YEARS:
- All wired and wireless microphones, beltpack transmitters, base station transmitters, base station receivers, and hands-free microphones
- Rechargeable batteries
- All woodworking
- CouncilMAN microphones and bases
- PortaCom and ProLink 500 systems in their entirety
- Assistive Listening systems in their entirety
- Accessories, cables, cases, and covers
Warranties are subject to the following conditions:
- Product must have been purchased from an authorized Anchor Audio Dealer
- Anchor Audio must perform or authorize all warranty services or warranty is void
- Warranty is void when equipment is subjected to negligent use, connection to improper power sources, misuse, and operation beyond specifications and limits
- Warranty shall not apply to exterior finish, AC power cords, bulbs, or any other failings due to normal wear
- Warranty is void when equipment is subjected to adverse temperature, humidity, moisture, or any condition not considered normal environmental conditions
- Products out of warranty cannot be repaired by Anchor Audio
To locate an authorized dealer near you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact Technical Support at www.AnchorAudio.com/techinical-support-form.html to with any questions, to begin the Return Authorization process, or to verify your warranty period.